To keep it quick and simple,
- The Milwaukee cop that killed Syville Smith has been identified as gangster cop rapper KB Domo
- In 2015, a year before the riot, KB Domo co-stared in a rap video with Dae Flywalker in which police officer "KB Domo" expressed a desire to cause a Baltimore style riot in Milwaukee
- At 7:45 AM - 13 Aug 2016 Dae Flywalker posted the "riot" rap video to Twitter (A whole YEAR after the video was made, and only a few hours BEFORE the killing that sparked the riots)
- A few hours after Officer KB Domo's "riot" rap video was posted to Twitter, at approximately 2:30 PM -13 Aug 2016 Officer KB Domo supposedly shot and killed Syville Smith; therby triggering the Milwaukee riots
- At 11:05 PM - 13 Aug 2016 Dae Flywalker Tweeted "It's a dead ass purge goin on in the 4 right now 😳"
- The following day Dae Flywalker protests on Twitter to those who tell him use his new found notoriety to further his Rap career "I wish ppl would stop suggesting I use this tragic time to capitalize... this is bigger than music right now..."
The whole thing seems like too much coincidence; especially how quickly this Black Lives Matter riot turned Black Power 'get whitey' riot. It would seem that Gangster Rapper Cop KB Domo has more in common with the Cop Killers in Dallas and BatonRouge. One has to wonder if its all tied to a call for Black Power attacks during Black August. With the anniversary of Nat Turner's slave rebellion on Aug 21st and Huey P Newton's death on Aug 22nd, one might expect worse to come soon.